Brain hemorrhage - personality change
My father 64 yrs old, had Intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH) stroke on sept 22nd . He was in ICU for 5 days and now in regular care center from last 5 days. He had bleeding on left side of brain, consequently paralysis on right side of body. Not able to move arm and legs at all. There was slight movement on first two days on right leg but not now. His speech and memory is okay. He can swallow and having pureed food.
My concern is about his behavior change. He is becoming stubborn and insist on same thing again and again. I don't know if this is because of brain injury or could be just because of on bed for long time. Doctors are not able to answer that. They say it could be or could not be because of injury. Just wondering if anyone had similar situation and  knows the results over period of time. Please share your comments.
Also, as he not moving his arm and leg at all. what are the chances that he will be back to normal life over period of time. I read other thread related to this but not able to get any estimate for such scenario.
Your opinions will be highly appreciated.