Cerebellar Stroke Symptom?
Is almost continual burping a sign of either a previous or impending cerebellar stroke?
My husband had a cerebellar stroke about two months ago.  Before it happened I noticed a good bit of burping...and it is continuing and I am worried that we could be having another event coming.  Please help me assess this symptom.  Could it be that since his speech was affected (and is MUCH better now)  - and he even had SOME problem with swallowing for a few weeks after the stroke - that the muscles, etc in swallowing were also affected in some way that allows him to be continually swallowing air?
Almost 6 years ago (3 mths after my first child was born) I had the worst headache of my life come on suddenly along with sudden weakness in my legs causing me to fall, dizziness/vertigo, nausea, vommitting and partial loss of vision in one eye.  The dr's thought it was MS.  They gave me a CAT scan, MRI and spinal tap and found nothing.  The neurologist chalked it up to hormonal changes from having my baby causing me to have a migraine.  I have a history of migraines and this was nothing like any migraine I have ever had.  The symptoms gradually went away but lasted about 5 weeks total!  I had to quit my job.  Now that I'm older I wished I had gotten a second opinion because I've never been satisfied with my diagnosis.  Can you all help me?