Fainting on flights with seizure like symptoms and urination
I'm really not sure what category to put this question under, but my husband has had two episodes of fainting during flights. The first time, I was not with him.  He told me the first time he just remembered not feeling well, and then waking up having urinated on himself.  He was sitting alone, so he has no idea what happened.  

We recently traveled on a long flight together, and within an hour of take-off, my husband was dozing on and off, and he sat forward and started digging in the seat pocket.  I asked him what he was looking for, and he said he didn't feel well.  He then slumped over toward me like he fainted.  I tried to sit him up, and he became somewhat rigid, with his eyes rolled back and non-responsive.  He also urinated on himself again.  I called for a stewardess, and a doctor and paramedic were on the flight as passengers, and were able to assist him.  He came too within a minute or so, and seemed very confused.  He missed a few questions that they asked him.  They moved him to an area on the plane where he could lay down.  He still had a very strong urge to have a bowel movement and urinate.  Once he was stable, they allowed him to go the bathroom.  I would say it was a good 30 mins before he seemed ok...he was slightly ill on and off for the remainder of the flight (14 hrs), however, he was very sleepy.

This really scared me.  I thought he had a heart attack, stroke, etc....My husband is 38 years old, six feet one, and weighs about 240.  He recently (within 6 months) was told his cholesterol is about 130+.  The first episode happened about 1.5 years ago.  He has a very high stress job that requires a ton of flight time.  There is no history of heart disease in his family.

So, what do you think?  He is trying to shrug it off, but I have insisted he go to get a stress test.
Sorry to hear about your husband.
I think he DEFINITELY needs to see a doctor.
I had a stroke 2 years ago,
and also fly a lot
and since woke up with a feeling that I  was going to defecate on myself when flying.
Never experienced this before the stroke.
Today, no longer experiencing this, but insist it was due to the stroke.
PLEASE convince him to go to the doctor before its too late....
Hello. I agree, your father needs to get to a doctor, whether it is a stroke or a TIA I do not know. It sounds like bc of the higher altitude, he is not getting enough oxygen to his brain and is passing out. Is he bald? If so, this could be due to lack of blood flow. Does he get his blood pressure checked? He needs to! Encourage him to go to the doctor! The best medicine is prevention!