Feeding Tube
My Dad has been on a feeding tube for almost a year. He had esophagus cancer and they removed it and he is now cancer free. My question is why he is so tired all the time ? and what kind of quality of life he can have? He does not have much interest in the things he used to enjoy.It makes me very sad to hear him like this. He lives in another state, so I do not get to see him.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Due to inadequate nutrition he could have anemia or vitamin deficiencies which could be causing the weakness or malaise. His symptoms could also be due to depression, due to his prolonged illness. You can talk to his primary care physician, who may arrange for professional help if needed.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Good suggestions from the doctor above.  It's a near miracle that your Dad is cancer free from esophageal cancer.  I thought that it had a survival rate of about 5%.  Maybe I'm wrong.  You can let me know.  But congratulations!