Help interpreting the degree of seriousness of urinalysis results
These urinalysis results are from my 73yr old African American mother who recently had a stroke and is taking blood thinning medication.  Can you please help me interpret their meaning? Only noting things that were flagged.

appearance cloudy; bacteria few (10-25); ; Calcium Oxalate Crystals-None-Few; Hyaline Casts 6-10; Mucus 1+; Protine, tital. Ql100 (2+); Saquamous Epithelial Cells<or=5; WBC 6-10;RDW 16.5; PTT 35; IND 2.1; Prothrombin time 22.7
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The urine analysis, shows increased bacteria and WBCs indicating an urinary tract infection. Have a culture and sensitivity test done to find out the correct antibiotic that the infecting organism is sensitive to and taking this medication for the required amount of days may help to clear urinary tract infection.

The PT, INR values are within the normal range. It is usually recommended to have an INR of 2.0 to 3.0 for basic "blood-thinning" needs. If the INR is higher - about 2.5 to 3.5, it means it is more thinner to prevent clotting. If lower it is thicker.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this question.  I will print your response and have my mom ask pertinent questions on her next visit!

Warm Regards,
Ms. MTM