How great is my risk of having another stroke w/ sleep apnea?
I can't wear the CPAP mask or the mouth piece even though I have both obstructive and central sleep apnea where my oxygen levels go down to 60%. I had a carotid artery dissection stroke about 5 years ago with continuing disabilities.   I am concerned about the risk of having another stroke which has a greater chance of mortality and poorer rehab.  

(After bad side effects from Prolia, my skull is bruising very easily, even from just lying in bed for an extended amount of time after a spinal tap.  But the mask causes severe bruising of the bones and the mouthpiece severely impacts my tooth pain which I've had for the first time since the Prolia injection.)

What kind of a risk am I facing of having another stroke which would be a disaster from what I understand.  I'm 60 years old.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. But it is difficult to predict, as in addition to OSA, other risk factors like hypertension and diabetes need to be considered. According to studies done on OSA patients, this is an estimated incidence rate of 4.4 strokes per 1,000 person years. Besides stroke, low oxygen saturations for prolonged periods can damage vital organs. So, please try to get alternate masks to continue with your CPAP. You can even talk to your doctor for supplemental oxygen therapy to correct the low saturations.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thanks so much for the information.  It is really appreciated.
You get my vote for a best answer, but there is way for me to indicate it.