How long does a TIA take to recover fully?
11 months ago I had a Tia at work. I feel like I've lost my mental snap. I just lost my job because I'm not remembering instructions. I invert names and numbers. I have been on no medications since my only two risk factors were stress and smoking. Does anyone ever recover fully? Help
Um, you need to take this very seriously.  You must stop smoking and start taking L-argimine to help your vascular system.  Start a walking program.  It is vitally important that you eat a good diet.  A paleo diet would be best.  

If you don't change things, you are probably headed for a stroke.  TIAs are your body's way of warning you that things are not right.  
I have taken it seriously. Unfortunately I have no health coverage and have lost my job. The hospital did not however and there lies the problem. I walk everyday but I do not have high blood pressure or cholesterol so they felt no need for medications considering my age. Their only advice was quit smoking and get off the depo shot.
I had several TIA's 5 years ago.  A history of strokes runs in my mother's family.  You need to take this very seriously.  I still have memory problems which the doctors say is a combination of aging and the TIA's.  I take lipitor (generic) and plavix (generic) because of my (and family) history.  You definitely need to stop smoking, exercise, watch your diet and monitor your salt intake.
Thanks for the advice also trying to manage my stress levels. I wish you well thanks for commenting!