How much and how soon to resume physical activity after a TIA
Should one limit their physical activity after a TIA?  In September 2007 I suffered a cerebral infarct that my neurologist determined caused too little damage to qualify as a stroke.  I experienced another cerebral infarct two days ago.  Both involved the cerebellum, and my symptom was loss of balance.  The initial balance problem was severe, but I could regain control of my balance in a couple of minutes after the 2007 event.  This time, I could not regain control at all for the first day or so.  I have been unable to see a neurologist because the one I go to is ill and not working.  My only factor for strokes is that I am a long-term diabetic.  I am not even a little overweight, I exercise a lot, and I maintain tight control of my diabetes.  My question is, is it safe to resume fairly heavy exercise as soon as my balance will permit it?