Stroke Community
Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia

Greetings!  I am a 20 yr old man. I have had two strokes. One when I was 15 and I don't know when I had the other. I have seizures in the brain. I have sleep apnea. I also need to mention that i have strong heart palpitations each and everyday. I used to take metoprolol for palpitations but that only worsened it. Then I took verapamil and that didn't work either. Right now I'm trying hawthorne berry and it isn't helping. I was taking lamotrigine for seizures but that caused more problems. I'm not taking lamotrigine now though. I also take krill oil and probiotics. I have tightness in my throat and it is difficult to speak most of the day. At work i feel like I'm shaking very much. I have memory problems. I am exhausted and deprived from the heart pounding. I was diagnosed with inappropriate sinus tachycardia. I feel like my chest has earthquakes daily and uncontrollably. I also have an internal bump inside my left neck, behind my left ear. I have so much trouble with it and i crack my neck everyday.Someone please help me with advice and answers. Thank you and God Bless You!!