Is it alright to take Plavix every other day or half pill daily?

My relative takes Plavix for over 6 months now, and notices how more and more bruises start to appear mostly on her limbs on the skin, so she tried to take Plavix every other day for about two weeks and it seemed to reduce the bruises - doctors seem to have different opinions also, one says that based on medical history no Plavix is needed at all, especially due to the bruises, while another one says to continue despite the bruises which are obviously an unwanted side effect. Could that be due to low weight - 55kg (121 lbs) - I read that the 75mg may not be entirely suitable for all people in terms of their weight - and so would half the dose alright to take (or perhaps 3/4) - and which is better, every other day or half a pill a day?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

For plavix the minimal dose is 75 mgs, taken every day. If plavix is causing problems, she could try aspirin instead. Check with your doctor regarding this option.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.