Left Side Paralysis
When does left side paralysis due to a stroke generally disappear?
I think that recovery can take two years. But check with your neurologist. I am assuming that you are undergoing physical therapy.
I am sorry to add that in some cases the paralysis can be permanent, are both your limbs affected? My husband did regain some functional use of his leg with a brace but never did with the arm.....therapy is very important...good luck♥
Well what you need to talk to your doctor about is what was damaged in the penumbra or bleed drainage areas. These spontaneously recover with lots of work. Ask you doctor what functions were in the dead brain area, these are incredibly hard to move to another location  in your brain. No-one will be able to help you do that, it is possible but you are basically on your own. penumbra would be hemi-paresis, dead brain would be hemi-plegia. You doctor will say they don't know anything so guilt-trip them when you ask what was the last stroke rehab research article they  read.
If someone finish his family all of land any everything and noone can.t stop him to do it but family members love him so much .now they want to parallysis him  for sort time to stop that than how to do it by which medicine