Massive stroke with blockages
My dad had a massive stroke sunday hes 60. He is unable to move his left side and has the slump mouth and the speech is slurred.He talks, knows who we are and hasnt forgotten anything. He has 100% blockage to his interior vein, 85% blockage on left cartroid and 50% on his right cartroid. They said they cant operate because it will kill him and they have started him on blood thinners. Now they want to send him to therapy while the blood thinners are working and possibly send him home till the one blockage hopefully opens up some. My question is should he even be out of the hospital? Isnt he a time bomb waiting to happen? I guess we all are but it seems like they are pushing him to leave the hospital
First off I would like to say I am sorry to hear about your dad. If he was in the hospital for a couple of days while they started him on the blood thinners there  is nothing more that they can do but wait and see what happens.
Is he a ticking time bomb, yes, but as you said we all are to some extent. Do I think they pushed him to leave the hospital, no. Since he is on the blood thinners, if he has to go under the knife for any reason, it will be risky to say the least. I am sure he will be more comfortable sitting at home instead of sitting in a hospital.