Mini Strokes Tremmors on Left Side
My boyfriend (37 yrs old, good health other than this) recently found out that he has been suffering from mini strokes in his sleep.  The doctors mentioned it was small vessel.  What prompted him to go to the doctor was weakness in his left side which has rapidly progressed into tremors in both his left arm and leg.  He is currently undiagnosed.  The doctors have rulled out a number of things from MS to Parkinsons however they have not made any further progress in attempting to diagnose him.  They have instead continued to treat his symptoms with pills and physical therapy.  What concerns me are the strokes.  

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Any insight that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jennifer
i do have tremors when i wakeup (sometimes), but i don't feel weakness.. i think mine tremors are related to Thyroid disorder.. as my GP asked me to do a TSH test
hello
My husband suffered many mini strokes and also has diabetes, the doctors did not diagnose properly even with scans and gave him asprin to thin the blood eventually he saw a ophthalmologist who diagnosed the strokes but before he could get any type of treatment he started having major strokes and after suffering 4 of them is now in a wheelchair and has lost the use of his right side and here in Australia there is no help available for him now that he is out of hospital.

I suggest you take your boyfriend to see an ophthalmologist as I have heard of another lady who's sister was diagnosed by an ophthalmologist and not the doctors or scans.