Numbness and tingling in right hand
I am a 34 year old female and had a stroke on 6/20/10 in my sleep.  It affected the left side of my brain which in turn affected my movement on my right side.  The stroke was caused by carotid artery dissections - I have dissections in both internal carotids and my right vertebral artery.  They put a stent in the left carotid b/c that one was what caused the stroke and was 95% blocked.  The other arteries are being followed closely.  Well today, for several hours now, I've had numbness/tingling in my right hand and 2 fingers.  I thought this could possibly be from sleeping wrong but it hasn't gone away.  I've been up and done a few errands, tried stretching to see if that would help, but so far the tingling and numbness is still there.  I'm not sure if this is something I should be worried about or not.  Could it be from the stent on the left side closing up?  Right now my plan is to wait until tomorrow and call my doctor and run this by him, if it's still going on by tomorrow.  Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
Even if the stent has closed up that would not directly cause a stroke. 4 arteries feed blood to the circle of willis which supplies blood to the brain. With a dissected artery what causes the stroke is the clot of the dissection breaking off and traveling to the brain. I would see a doctor immediately.