Numbness on neck/face, tight throat, feeling of something in back of throat
I am 22 years old and I have been having on and off sore throats for a little over a month. At first it was just a sore throat, then it turned to headaches, then eye aches then ear aches all at once. Just over the past few days I have had a constant "tight" throat, the feeling of a something I need to swallow being at the back of my throat, and a constant tingling/numbness on my neck, face and jawline. I don't know whether this is Anxiety or possibly early signs of throat/oral cancer. I am really freaking out. I have already been to a dentist and he says it is not teeth related and the people at my medical facility cannot determine what is wrong. They said my ear was a little red but that was it. An ear infection would not cause all these symptoms. If anyone has any ideas please share them, I have no idea what's going on. I'm going in again tomorrow to hopefully see a ENT or something of the sort.