Over emotional?
I had a TIA in November and it took several months for the slurring to stop.  In some ways I'm feeling pretty good but then I would have days where I slur again.  I have noticed that I get more antsy with certain people.  My nature is usually very easy going but I seem to be showing a low tolerance to certain things and other people's behavior. I use to be able to brush things off and never let things bother me and I cry easier than ever before.  Is there anyone out there that can relate to my personality changes and what can I do about it?
Hi, I am 27 years old and had 3 TIA last April. I have had trouble with my speech for quite a while. It has been over a year now but when i'm tired I can still slur my words but it has got better. I find I mix my words up now and don't always get them in the right order. I am soo worried about my speech and when talking to people I don't know I feel like i'm being judged. It's not nice feeling like this but it did get alittle better when i went to see a councillor as got my self in such a state over it so that might be worth doing. I feel I do have little tolerance now with people and will get things in my head that I can't get out of it so need to say something which isn't like me at all. I'm just hoping over time it will get better. Your not alone.