Aa
A
A
Close
Over emotional?
I had a TIA in November and it took several months for the slurring to stop.  In some ways I'm feeling pretty good but then I would have days where I slur again.  I have noticed that I get more antsy with certain people.  My nature is usually very easy going but I seem to be showing a low tolerance to certain things and other people's behavior. I use to be able to brush things off and never let things bother me and I cry easier than ever before.  Is there anyone out there that can relate to my personality changes and what can I do about it?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I am 27 years old and had 3 TIA last April. I have had trouble with my speech for quite a while. It has been over a year now but when i'm tired I can still slur my words but it has got better. I find I mix my words up now and don't always get them in the right order. I am soo worried about my speech and when talking to people I don't know I feel like i'm being judged. It's not nice feeling like this but it did get alittle better when i went to see a councillor as got my self in such a state over it so that might be worth doing. I feel I do have little tolerance now with people and will get things in my head that I can't get out of it so need to say something which isn't like me at all. I'm just hoping over time it will get better. Your not alone.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stroke Community Resources