Stroke Community
Pain in back of head post stroke
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in back of head post stroke

I have pain in the back of my head- left side. Sometimes it goes all the way up to the front, sometimes not. I am 9+ years post ischematic stroke.
Also have allergies year round. I get a normal headache from them- across the forehead, temes and by my sinuses.
Is this allergy related or is it a tia? Please help.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Stroke headaches are more typically sudden severe ones.  If you have concerns, please contact your doctor.
Blank
i had been having pain in back of my head, left side at the bottom before i had stroke on right side of brain
Blank
I had sudden severe migraines that were characteristically different than any that I had ever had before.  They were on the front, side and back of my head.  No pain pills worked on them.  I had a major stroke on my left side about 3 weeks later which were the cause of continuing severe migraines on the left side of my head the last 5.5 years.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stroke Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank