Pain in back of head post stroke
I have pain in the back of my head- left side. Sometimes it goes all the way up to the front, sometimes not. I am 9+ years post ischematic stroke.
Also have allergies year round. I get a normal headache from them- across the forehead, temes and by my sinuses.
Is this allergy related or is it a tia? Please help.
Stroke headaches are more typically sudden severe ones.  If you have concerns, please contact your doctor.
i had been having pain in back of my head, left side at the bottom before i had stroke on right side of brain
I had sudden severe migraines that were characteristically different than any that I had ever had before.  They were on the front, side and back of my head.  No pain pills worked on them.  I had a major stroke on my left side about 3 weeks later which were the cause of continuing severe migraines on the left side of my head the last 5.5 years.