Post Stroke Medications
My mum had a ischemic stroke  three months ago.  After two weeks or so, she started to feeling "somthing" running inside her body, "something" spinning inside her head and her stomach......  does anyone has similar experience???

Also, in the first month, she was given both aspirin and plavix.  after that, the doctor said she just needed to take either one. but my mum feels and blames that it was plavix that causes her those strange and unpleasant feelings, so she finally sticked to aspirin.

i took her to another neurologist today, who advised that my mum's condition is very risky (her main artary is more than 60 or 70% clogged).  he advised my mum to take both aspirin and plavix.  my mum is unwilling to do so.  May I know if what do people normally have for stroke secondary prevention? and in particular those being identified as high risk group?? thx!