Psychotic tendencies after stroke
My mom had a major hemorrhagic stroke 2 years ago.  Almost a week after her stroke she developed Delusional Jealousy.  She always thought my dad was cheating on her with any female that she would see (ie. nurses, therapists, etc).  She started taking Seroquel for that and it didn't really help.  Olanzapine seems to be working better for it.  In the last 3 months she has since developed Intermittent Explosive Disorder.  She throws things at my dad in anger including hot coffee, food, remote controls, phones, etc. She also know truly believes that my dad is trying to kill her.  She yells and screams for help and tries to call the police.  She constantly hits my dad and tries to bite his hands.  She has also talked about suicide and one time opened the car door while my dad was driving.

Has anyone experienced this or knows someone that has?  We are desperately trying to figure out a way to stop this as it is affect my mom and dad's mental and physical health.