SCARED TO DEATH
I AM A 50 YEAR OLD, BLACK, FEMALE.  TODAY IS SEPTEMBER 26, 2013 AND I HAVE HAD TWO ISCHEMIC STROKES SINCE AUGUST 1, 2013.  THE STROKES WERE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BRAIN WHICH EFFECTED MY SPEACH FOR ABOUT THREE DAYS, AND VERY, VERY SLIGHT SLUR NOW.  MY QUESTION IS:  WHAT AM I EXPECTED TO FEEL LIKE, RIGHT NOW?  I ACTUALLY FEEL WORSE NOW THAN I DID IN THE HOSPITAL.  I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE NEUROLOGIST,THAT HAD SEEN ME IN THE HOSPITAL, TWO DAYS AGO, AND I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT I FIND MYSELF STUMBLING, BLURRED VISION, PAIN IN THE LEFT SIDE OF MY NECK BY MY EAR, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, AND HEADACHES.  AND HE DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH.  HE JUST SAID "WELL, YOU HAD A STROKE".  SO IS THIS WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE?

Given your age, history of stroke and these symptoms, it is best to consult a cardiologist and get a cardiac check up done. Also by Doppler ultrasound or MRA (magnetic resonance angiography) the blood flow in the carotids needs to be checked.  
I will suggest doing an ECG, ECHO Doppler of the heart, a 24 hours holter monitoring to look for any rhythm disturbances in the heart and a color Doppler of the vessels of the neck. If these tests are normal, then it will be quite reassuring.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.