STROKES
MY HUSBAND HAS HAD A MASSIVE STROKE AND IT DAMAGE THE BRAIN VERY BAD I HAVE HEARD ONCE YOU HAVE A STROKE YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE IS THERE A TIME FRAM WHEN HE WILL HAVE A NOTHER MASSIVE STROKE

THANKS
I think only the man upstairs knows that one...I just suffered a bilateral brain stem stroke and I have done quite a bit of reading on this subject...Yep, I am scared...
One thing I read in many articles came to be...I had one stroke and went to the ER...I told them I had a stroke, but was told I had a migrane headache and was sent home(no tests)....Within 5 days, I had two more...That is when I hit the floor with a mighty thunk...Now I have also read you are more "prone" or at risk for another, but no time line was ever established....I suggest you go where I went "amererican stroke association" on line and they have many ways to further prevent another....I miss my fries !!!!!  But fries or your life...My life won....