Stroke Community
Second time brain Hemorrhage after 4 yrs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Dear All,

My name is Vikas and i am from India . My father is 59 yr old .Now he is in the hospital.he has admitted in the hospital on 30/12/2010. this is the second time when he is fighting from the hemorrhage .Bleeding occurs in his right side brain, his face & left side body is totally paralyzed. he is conscious but not able to respond. doctor saying that he is recovering i want to know that is this possible to recover at this stage and what is the possibility another stoke. he is a high blood pressure patient.did  yoga & meditation 2-3 hr daily.Please solve my quarry and bless me for my father .Please God help me.
I am praying for you and your father!