Stroke Community
Stroke and invitro
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stroke and invitro

I had a stroke at 26years of age had a clot on right side of the head had tpi administered in er no paralysis I played soccer worked out at the age of 32 they found a clot in my lung want to do invitro they told me 6 months to a year without a clot and I would be fine to do invitro I just want as much information as possible I don't want to die .....I really want to have a child with my husband what's your opinion
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
They don't know the cause but I was not on birth control I was under a lot of stress so idk but thank you
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Repeated episodes of thrombosis, then a work up needs to be done to detect the cause. Was a PTT done? Based on the result they may ask for an lupus anticoagulant test, this will show the likelihood for clot formation. Then you may be started on anticoagulant medications. So, based on the overall picture your doctors can advise you about IVF. Wish you Luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stroke Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...