What Does a TIA feel like?
Last night I was having sex (21yo male, no smoker, non drinker, exercise normally) and after I orgasmed I felt sort of a pins and needles sensation on my left side of my body, but without the actual pins and needles (like someone is rubbing you with a brush kinda). It reminds me of peripheral neuropathy where your limbs feel a bit weak like you just ran or lifted.  

I did not have any visual disturbances, nor confusion, stunted speaking, or intense head/neck pain. I do believe a realization of this being a possible stroke/TIA made me have a panic attack an made me feel jittery (I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and suffer PAs a lot).

So do you guys feel this is something like a TIA and I should go get an MRI/CT scan?

Thanks for the input.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Altered sensations can occur if there is pressure on a limb or while sleeping with odd postures. People usually recover from this with changes in posture like standing. With TIA, there can be altered sensations, which may not change with posture and which may be accompanied by other symptoms like weakness of limbs, loss of speech etc. So, it’s unlikely that what you experienced is TIA.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.