botox Inj
Iam geting botox Inj in my arm & leg for a stroke I had Dec 11 2011 I dont know what that will do Iam not useing my finger I cant rise my arm can't get around with l right leg I need help
Didn't the doctor explain what the botox could do?  You need to ask the doctor again when you go in to get your next injections.  You are the only person I have heard about who is getting this treatment to try to get movement.  Most of time the medical people give up if the physical therapy can't help them. Botox acts on the nerves, presumably the same ones injured by your stroke.  Hurrah for you getting this treatment.  And I think that you could use an anti-depressant.  Dealing with the disabilities from a stroke can be very disturbing.  I know, because I've had many disabilities from my stroke.  Ask the doctor for an anti-depressant or get the anti-depressant increased.  Have some hope and I wish you the best.