brain bleed prognosis
hi, my 75 year old mother suffered a brain bleed after an accident with her horse, i can't get much information from my father as he never asks questions, she can speak ok but at time makes no sense,she refuses to eat and is getting very weak, they have tried putting various tubes into her but she pulls them out, if she has a cup in her right hand and you tell her to take a drink she can't find the cup even though you tell her it's in her other hand, also she appears to have no memory of who's visited her, can anything be done to make her eat as i feel she is wasting away.
My Dad who is 69 had a major bleed in the left side of the brain in january this year.

This has left him with no movement down the right side of his body in arm and legs and his speech is unrecgonisable, and we have been told he is unable to think for himself, presently he is in a Rehab home which really is a care home.

Fir the past month his stools are very loose well watery really and nothing seems to cure this.

Can you tell me if he could have Cdiff or what maybe these symptons could be, this is now causing us much grief as it has been over 4 weeks and no one seems to be able to find the reason.