feeling awfull after TIA + 4 weeks
I apparently had a TIA about 4 weeks ago.  I am a diabetic an on mutliple, multiple medications.  I have not felt well since my hospital stay and it is gradually getting worse.  The Neurologist at the hospital put me on Clopidogrel.  I also take Lantus insulin, gabapentin, Klor-Kon, Nifedepine, Atorvastatin, Hydrochlothazyde, fish oil, calcium, magnesium, and Zantac (my omeprozole does not work well with the clopidogrel apparantly.  
Since it is New years day and of course I do not want to go to the ER, I thought you guys might help.  My blood sugars seem to drop to very low even 2 hours after a meal, so I have been drinking orange juice to get it back up.  My face is still tingly on the right, and hyper sensative to heat and cold.  Diahhrea (I can never spell that) almost daily, and just feeling odd.
HELP
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. The multiple medications could be causing the fluctuations in blood sugar. Follow a meticulous plan, and regulate your medications and diet pattern, so the blood sugars are stabilized. For this you need to follow up with your physician and dietician.

For now if you are monitoring at home, ensure to eat well when you take your insulin. You can stop the supplements for now, till you consult your doctor. Include plenty of organic yogurt in your diet.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.