Stroke Community
head buzzing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

head buzzing

Every once in a while I get this buzzing in my head.  It sounds like and feels like the current in one of the Frankenstein movie electric machines.  Sometimes it last a few hours sometimes a few days. My sugars are not high, my blood pressure is normal, all medically controlled. This sensation feels electric and moves in waves through or around my head. It makes the same noise as the machine and moves in a similar motion in my head.  I have had an x-ray of my head. Thanks for any help. Ing66
my husband has this.  He would get it once a month.  After the 7th month of getting he was in the board room with his VP.  The  buzzing started and then he lost feeling down the left side of his body and couldn't talk and was dizzy.  He managed to signal that he needed assistance to the others in the room.

After all the tests were done in the hospital and he was feeling much better after having water etc, the hospital staff concluded that nothing was wrong with him.  He has always had perfect cholesterol, sugar, blood pressure and is not overweight at 47.  I disagreed because I know his diet, highly acidic which messes up one's minerals but of course they didn't test for that, and I asked and they refused.  Being acidic compromises minerals severely and it is the minerals that control all of the electricity in one's body.  That's why seemingly perfectly healthy kids drop dead in sports from a heart attack.  Mineral imbalance.  Too great a loss from magnesium alone can kill you.  Considering my husband has issues with slight muscle cramping on occassion that was a sign.  I beg him to take magnesium in the AM and then a multi mineral in the afternoon along with a multi vite whenever I am coerce him to take it.  Get this, whenever he stays on the minerals, he doesn't get the head buzzing or occassional foot / hand cramping but when he gets lazy and doesn't take them, he gets the buzzing back.   I still have yet to drag him to the lab to get him minerals checked but it's too coincidental for me.