Stroke Community
help with this
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help with this

previousally asked,but new to this so maybe didnt do it right.. was treated in hospital for stroke, found h b pressyre, sugar, high clos.  didnt know any of this.  am home only since saturday, had to move south ,no one to help in new jersey.  question remains  why the numbness in left side, or seeminglyASLEEP. I CAN FEEL TOUCH, JUST A SLEEP. SEEMS TO GET WORSE WITH EXCERSIZE OR MUCH USE. WAS TOLD POSSIBLE SENSORY OR FEEL;INGS COMING BACK. WOULD IT FEEL THIS WAY OR SHOULD I HAVE CONCERN RIGHT NOW,   THANK YOU FOR ANY FEEDBACK AND HELP WITH THIS.AGAIN IM NEW, JUST A FEW DAYS INTO THIS ,SO KINDA CONCERNED
Tags: help