help with this
previousally asked,but new to this so maybe didnt do it right.. was treated in hospital for stroke, found h b pressyre, sugar, high clos.  didnt know any of this.  am home only since saturday, had to move south ,no one to help in new jersey.  question remains  why the numbness in left side, or seeminglyASLEEP. I CAN FEEL TOUCH, JUST A SLEEP. SEEMS TO GET WORSE WITH EXCERSIZE OR MUCH USE. WAS TOLD POSSIBLE SENSORY OR FEEL;INGS COMING BACK. WOULD IT FEEL THIS WAY OR SHOULD I HAVE CONCERN RIGHT NOW,   THANK YOU FOR ANY FEEDBACK AND HELP WITH THIS.AGAIN IM NEW, JUST A FEW DAYS INTO THIS ,SO KINDA CONCERNED
You might want to look into this;
I didn't have this problem but in my research I found this on thermal stimulation.[url]http://myweb.ncku.edu.tw/~fzshaw/ ASA.pdf[/url]
researchers found that cycles of heat and cold significantly enhanced the
sensory and motor function in the arms and hands of stroke survivors after a few weeks of
therapy.
thanks