Stroke Community
mini-Stroke after angiogram

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

mini-Stroke after angiogram

Hi, my mum was diagnosed with an anuersym and went to hospital to have an angiogram and have the anuerysm removed. After the angiogram and surgery, my mum woke up... she was unable the speak, to walk or remember in the short term. It took her 4 months to get better which was fantastic but she had to go back for another angiogram. After this she had another mini stroke.. before all these she develops a migraine and then the stroke symptoms come on.. No doctor understand what this is, or how to prevent it.

We pray that someone out there can relate to this and we can find a preventive before she gets sick again.
Thankyou. :)