mini stroke

I am 78 and had a mini stroke 11 Jun 2014. I was placed in the hospital for overnight observation and was released the following day to my family doctor. I have high blood pressure so he placed me on Exforge 10-325-25mg HCT and also Clopidogrel 75mg

In the hospital I had a MRA, MRI, CATSCAN, Chest Xray and several blood tests. I lost peripheral vision in the left eye. When I left the hospital I had this slight lump across from my left ear about 1 inch long pointing to the top of my head.

Staring about 3 days ago this lump started to ache very slightly when I get up so I take 2 aspirins and then the aching stops.

Is this normal?????

Hi, the lump may not be related to the stroke. The 'lump' could be a sebaceous cyst, a lipoma, mastoid bone infection or lymph nodes. They could also be herpes infections, cysts, yeast infections and infected hair follicles. If there is accompanying swelling, redness, discharge and fever it is most probably an infection. You may need to consult your primary care physician who will examine you and initiate appropriate therapy. Regards.
My husband had a stroke in his left eye, lost vision. Now he has stiffness in neck , shoulder blade and down arm on right side . Is this normal or should we go to hospital . His stroke happened while he slept, I'm worried.