minor stroke with irregular symptoms

My mom suffered three minor strokes 4 weeks ago. They were odd because they presented as merely a massive migraine. She only had a severe headache, blurred vision, and (a bit later) confusion. The doctors are saying that all the tests they've ran show nothing wrong. And they are also saying the vision lost and the confusion/memory issues she is suffering may get better with time but they don't know and that there is no way of helping her improve her eyesight and memory problems. My question is is there anything that we can do to help improve her Vision and her memory loss/confusion?

On a side note the doctors did find a possible aneurysm (unrelated to the stroke) that we are going to have an angiogram preformed to confirm if there is one or not in her brain. Eventhough the say it appears to be no more than 2.5 mm could it contribute to some of my mom's current issues?
Hi, it depends on the position of the aneurysm and if it causing compressive symptoms. Besides stroke, her symptoms could also be due to multiple sclerosis. A diagnosis of multiple sclerosis can be made over months to years and it is based on MRI, electrophysiological potentials from the brain and the presence of abnormal cells in the cerebrospinal fluid (fluid surrounding the brain). Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.