pica stroke
In 1998 I suffered a Pica stroke and was very fortunate as other than a little balance disorder I was left with no risidual problems.  I also had  TIA six months before my stroke.  Now I have developed a toothache, a little headache on occasion and chirping in my right ear only.  I just had a MRI which show my old injury as well a s a mild degree of periventricular small vessel white matter ischemic disease and a incidental right maxillary retention cyst which is small in size.  Food also does not taste right, however it has not stopped me from eating.  I have chirping in my right ear which sounds like little birds.  I am going to see an ENT specialist and do not know what is going one.  Any ideas???
Hello Dear,
Its good that you recovered soon from the stroke.Maxillary retention cysts are the reason that you have headache, toothache and chirping sounds in your ear and may be the facial nerve must have got entrapped.You should get consultation from the ENT specialist and get its treatment done.
Best