stroke at 30 my face has changed :( please advise
I had a mini stoke 3 years ago right after doing intense aerobics. About 2 weeks later I noticed my face changed. It became saggy and the left side of my face sagged more than the right. I hate looking in the mirror now, I look so much older. I've even been asked if I have grand kids.  Did anyone else experience aging after a stroke?

I am so depressed and I don't want anyone to see me like this. Any advice please
People often age after going through something like that. Be thankful that it was a mini stroke and that you aren't confined to a wheelchair or have paralysis for the rest of your life. Do you have family you could discuss your feelings with?...a dear girlfriend?...sister?
If you are able to do so, you might volunteer somewhere in your community...maybe with true stroke victims...and not only help them, but help you, too.
Every negative thing that you get after a stroke is a hardship no matter how small or big it is.  But your reaction 3 years later to be "so depressed" and "not wanting anyone to see me like this" means that you that you need counseling as well as an anti-depressant so that you can get a more realistic idea of life.  You got some excellent advice from mooksmom.  What I would give to look much older and uglier in exchange for my very disabled life since my stroke.   Other problems with a stroke include not being able to eat, except by tubes, paralysis, not being able to speak, having life long severe migraines as well as death.  It would help you to volunteer with stroke victims.  Get the help that you need.

Also please read "Post Thalamic Stroke Pain".  There is a man on there less than 30 years old with horrible pain from his stroke.  That's another consequence that I neglected to mention.