stroke while pregnant and only 24!!
Hi i am just wondering if any body else had a stroke while pregnant? as i was 2 months gone when i had mine, but for 2 weeks the doctors and hospital said it was i migraine, i lost feeling in my right side and right eye, my feeling came back the same day then i was having mini ones up to 10 a day, they eventually found out i had suffered a stroke and has left me with permanent lose of sight in parts of my right and left eye, i had test done 2 weeks ago and go back for my results in 2 weeks, so hope they come up with something.
Would like to hear from any one who suffered while pregnant.
thank you
Dear",
Some risk factors for stroke apply only to women, including pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. These risk factors are tied to hormonal fluctuations, changes in blood volume, tendency to form blood clots, and other physical changes that affect a woman in different stages of life." Go through this link for some more info http://www.healthywomen.org/healthtopics/stroke
You need to be closely observed . Follow up your neurologist regularly. Take care .