Stroke Community
stroke while pregnant and only 24!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stroke while pregnant and only 24!!

Hi i am just wondering if any body else had a stroke while pregnant? as i was 2 months gone when i had mine, but for 2 weeks the doctors and hospital said it was i migraine, i lost feeling in my right side and right eye, my feeling came back the same day then i was having mini ones up to 10 a day, they eventually found out i had suffered a stroke and has left me with permanent lose of sight in parts of my right and left eye, i had test done 2 weeks ago and go back for my results in 2 weeks, so hope they come up with something.
Would like to hear from any one who suffered while pregnant.
thank you