tia related question
I am 38 year old lady. I had deviation of mouth and numbness in my left arm when i got up from my sleep last month for an hour, Doctor prescribed Neurobion forte.later it is normal. C.T scan Reports says everything normal in brain.My B.P and sugar levels are normal. Doctor says ignore fear but i am afraid of stroke. please guide me.
You should be seeing a neurologist about this.  Your doctor only gave you something that is made up of B vitamins from what it looks like online.  You are right to be concerned.   According to one doctor (see private message), a TIA will not show up on a CT scan.

You need to find out if you should be taking Plavix or aspirin, etc.  Also, you need to have goals for your cholesterol panel.  And, you need to be sure your blood pressure is regularly within normal range.  Being a healthy weight and not smoking are also important.