Stroke Community
tightness in neck/dizzy/tingling in chin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tightness in neck/dizzy/tingling in chin

Hi
I was wondering if anybody has had similar symptoms to myself. I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum.
I have a very tight feeling in the front of my neck and throat. It does not restrict me from breathing but it does cause an uncomfortable feeling when swallowing sometimes. I also have a very unusual sensation that I feel under my chin. I cant find the words to describe it accurately but it feels like a tingly/electric shock type feeling. I do not get this all the time and it is not painful, just a little uncomfortable. I also have spells of slight dizziness. They are not full blown dizzy spells but sometimes I just think what am I actually doing without it actually stopping me. I am sure I am also suffering some sort of anxiety as I am constantly fighting off that sudden rush of adrenalin feeling. I am not sure if this anxiety is the cause of my symptoms or a result of them. I have always been under rather a lot of pressure at work but stress or anxiety have never really affected me. I am also a very heavy smoker. I have been through so many forums and fact sheets and I can find at least one of my symptoms in nearly every illness I read about. Has anybody else also experienced all of these symptoms?
Do you have any updates? I am having the same things going on with me and have been to the Dr numerous times.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stroke Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...