what's next ???
I had two strokes in , nov 2012.  I notice I forget and I need to find my words , my hands shakes, headaches, confused is tha normal?
Yes, that is all normal.  You can get better faster by seeing a speech therapist for what is called aphasia--that is having trouble coming up with words. Have you gotten any help with your headaches?  If they are more than 2 days a week, then you need to try a daily preventative migraine medication such as Topomax.  Ask your doctor if there is any treatment for your shaking hands.  You are very fortunate if that is the extent of your disabilities.  You are not paralyzed, are able to talk, can eat without a feeding tube and are not in terrible pain.  
Yes I quess if we all can manuever this site all alone we are inded forunate.
I hope that my comment about being fortunate was not misunderstood.  Stroke disabilties are extremely difficult to deal with, no matter what they are.  After dealing with severe depression over my disabilities, I've been helped to realize the gravity of my situation with my stroke and what I might have faced instead--including death.  For too long I was fighting my disabilities and in denial about the side effects being fairly permanent.