Stroke Community
white mass on brain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

white mass on brain

i had an mri in june i was told i have a white mass on the left temple lobe. my symptoms consist of: if i get upset my blood pressure will drop the lowest has been 95 over 54 or it could go up to 135 over 98 i have been told to eat salt to raise it. i have lost feeling in both arms from shoulder to fingertips at the same time. there are times my speech is impaired and i get sick on my stomach (they are calling these mini strokes) my face will draw on the left side. I am told that since the mass is on the left it should affect my right but the "mini strokes" only go on the left side. they are wanting to check for ms but say i don;'t have the symptoms for it but they do not know what it is. i am to have another mri in 6 month which will be around christmas. i need some guidance as to what to do or maybe search for i am 46 years old a female and i am 5 foot 5 weighing approx. 145 give or take a pound on any given day. stress seams to make things get worse but we can't all avoid stress all the time. how can i find out what is going on and get my life back on track. i have also been told even though i have mini strokes that is not what this white mass is