woke from sleeping heart pounding dizzy spell stroke????
help me this is like the the third time i have been interupted from sleep and it is very scary. im 24 years old male and i feel like im kind of healthy. yesterday i had weird almost dizzy headache feeling the whole day. also like on the corner of my left eye on the outside side end of my eye had a pain near the bone area.  in the afternoon i felt very hard headache. i took ibeprofune and still felt weird.

okay i ate and after went to sleep feeling lightheaded laying on my bed.
about 12:00 i woke up and felt like burning acid feeling in my stomach i ate some food hoping to aleviate the feeling.
i went back to sleep.
then like exactly 4:20 i woke up again. i walked to the bathroomto take a pee. but that weird feeling like dizzy like MY HEAD BEGINNING TO WOBBLE LEFT TO RIGHT NON STOP> IT WAS VERY SCARY MY HEART WAS POUNDING AND MY LIGHT HEADED HEAD FELT VERY SCARY. LIKE I COULDN'T KEEP MY HEAD FROM SNAPPING OUT OF THE DIZZY WOBBLING HEAD FEELING. I TRIED TO WALK AND GET A BREATH IT LASTED FOR LIKE TEN PLUS MINUTES. I RAN TO MY PARENTS BEDROOM TO WAKE THEM I NEED HELP.
MY MOTHER TAUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A STROKE.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING.

IT IS VERY SCARY AND THE DIZZY VISION WOBBLING IN MY HEAD FEELING LIKE IT WOULDN'T STOP.
I WAS WANTED TO GO THE HOSPITAL. IM SCARED IF THE DIZZY WOBBLING VISION OUT OF BALANCE FEELING NOT GO AWAY.  BUT IT WENT AWAY.

I FELT MY HEART BEATING VERY HEARD AND LIGHTHEADED.  LATER I DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS SCARED AND IF ANYTHING ELSE WOULD HAPPEN.

IT WAS THE SCARIEST FEELING AND I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT ANYMORE.  
ABOUT 3-5 MINUTES LATER I USED MY BROTHERS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. IT SEEMED FINE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

PLEASE MED HELP PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CLUES ON WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?
I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK ALCOHOL.

IS IT A STROKE?????

I hope your Dr is able to advise you, do you think it could be migraine, or virus. It is a good sign for your blood pressure to be normal, I do hope you are feeling better now and it is not what you feared.
what is migrane feel like.
its just the wobble dizzy feeling that scares me the most.  i feel like my heart beating hard the wobble like a bobble head my head right to left hard and non stop what was that??? its very scary and i sometimes am scared to go to sleep because of what happened.
it happened to me a couple of times since last year middle of the night.
bump help i keep waking up at middle of the night with alot of weird dreams vivid,  ending up can't sleep again. light dizziness feeling almost feeling like head moving right/ left fast bobble head feeling???