Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
woke from sleeping heart pounding dizzy spell stroke????
help me this is like the the third time i have been interupted from sleep and it is very scary. im 24 years old male and i feel like im kind of healthy. yesterday i had weird almost dizzy headache feeling the whole day. also like on the corner of my left eye on the outside side end of my eye had a pain near the bone area.  in the afternoon i felt very hard headache. i took ibeprofune and still felt weird.

okay i ate and after went to sleep feeling lightheaded laying on my bed.
about 12:00 i woke up and felt like burning acid feeling in my stomach i ate some food hoping to aleviate the feeling.
i went back to sleep.
then like exactly 4:20 i woke up again. i walked to the bathroomto take a pee. but that weird feeling like dizzy like MY HEAD BEGINNING TO WOBBLE LEFT TO RIGHT NON STOP> IT WAS VERY SCARY MY HEART WAS POUNDING AND MY LIGHT HEADED HEAD FELT VERY SCARY. LIKE I COULDN'T KEEP MY HEAD FROM SNAPPING OUT OF THE DIZZY WOBBLING HEAD FEELING. I TRIED TO WALK AND GET A BREATH IT LASTED FOR LIKE TEN PLUS MINUTES. I RAN TO MY PARENTS BEDROOM TO WAKE THEM I NEED HELP.
MY MOTHER TAUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE A STROKE.   I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING.

IT IS VERY SCARY AND THE DIZZY VISION WOBBLING IN MY HEAD FEELING LIKE IT WOULDN'T STOP.
I WAS WANTED TO GO THE HOSPITAL. IM SCARED IF THE DIZZY WOBBLING VISION OUT OF BALANCE FEELING NOT GO AWAY.  BUT IT WENT AWAY.

I FELT MY HEART BEATING VERY HEARD AND LIGHTHEADED.  LATER I DIDN'T GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS SCARED AND IF ANYTHING ELSE WOULD HAPPEN.

IT WAS THE SCARIEST FEELING AND I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT ANYMORE.  
ABOUT 3-5 MINUTES LATER I USED MY BROTHERS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. IT SEEMED FINE.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

PLEASE MED HELP PLEASE GIVE ME SOME CLUES ON WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?
I DON'T DO DRUGS OR DRINK ALCOHOL.

IS IT A STROKE?????
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1

I hope your Dr is able to advise you, do you think it could be migraine, or virus. It is a good sign for your blood pressure to be normal, I do hope you are feeling better now and it is not what you feared.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
what is migrane feel like.
its just the wobble dizzy feeling that scares me the most.  i feel like my heart beating hard the wobble like a bobble head my head right to left hard and non stop what was that??? its very scary and i sometimes am scared to go to sleep because of what happened.
it happened to me a couple of times since last year middle of the night.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
bump help i keep waking up at middle of the night with alot of weird dreams vivid,  ending up can't sleep again. light dizziness feeling almost feeling like head moving right/ left fast bobble head feeling???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stroke Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank