Suboxone Free Club User Group
Reduntant support request/ advice appreciate and i'm sure redundan...
About This Group:

A place to help get free of suboxone

Founded by Map1944 on May 31, 2012
9 members

Reduntant support request/ advice appreciate and i'm sure redundant

Sub, lower amounts of oc and rox, periodically over the past few years (5) by friend and I are taking to time to finally hit this cold turkey. Today would be day 4 with no sub. 3 for one of us 6 for the other.

3rd time quitting cold turkey. Each time has worked. I am just anticipating the worst. Last night was a reminder of what the worst feels, 0 hours of sleep. WE have a divine friendship, we were are in this together. We have benzos, colonize, Cannibals or weed, addy. L Tyrosine, and I think moral support being the most important thing.

Our worst experienced of sub dosage was  probably a 8mg strip. but that only being a minuscule about just enough to get by, typically about 2 mg o rless for the better part of 4 years. We weren't  poor but we are the only few people who know the **** *** **** that we deal with in our life, the need for something to push us to do mediocre.

This will be the last quit, we are going to make it.

What are the worsts and bests we have to look forward to...

ANY advice would be greatly appreciated. This isn't my first forum either, but you all seem genuine enough. Please let me know.

Eric and Jerry
michelleusam is ... doing ok i guess,how... Comment
Jul 18
Map1944 your status can't be blank Comment
May 17
bubbie5 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 21