Success Stories Community
12 years of pain gone in 4 days (head/neck)

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

for 12 years and 6 weeks I had excrutiating pain from a head injury that required 180mg /day of ms-contin to suppress. My doctors never really understood my full suite of symptoms. I found the answer online in a procedure called NeuroCranial Restructuring which is an adjustment to the skull that is so corrective to the overall body and brought me great improvement in 4 days.
Hey isnt that wonderful news I love it when we hear these success stories, and you did it a Natural" way and went to get help other than the powerful drug way,that you hahd had for 12 ye,ars  I am also researching and going that route for Hives brought on by an Allergy and hope one day to print here my own success story thank you for sharing it with us.
I was bothered with vertigo so my MD adjusted my head. (I didn't know that was possible.) Like magic the vertigo was gone. Just think of all those poor establishment doctors out there suffering vertigo with no one to adjust their heads.
How do they do it?
I have no clue. He just manipulated my head. No pain or discomfort at all from the procedure. There wasn't any "cracking." It took about two minutes.