Success Stories Community
Bad Case of Varicose Veins - Cured with Supplements

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

A few years ago my varicose veins had become so bad that I had a sac of purplish-black blood hanging from each ankle. Very scary to look at. The veins were on the verge of ulcerating. They have since been cured without vein ligations or injections.

I started using BioSil (a bioavailable form of silicon). (I also started adding trace minerals to my water, but don't think this was a factor.) After about a year my feet returned to normal. One note: you have to be patient. You might also want to use an ointment to disperse the stagnant blood as your veins heal.
Am a young adult suffering from Bilateral Varicose Veins since 1 and 1/2 year

As u described about BioSil and Colloidal Life Trace Minerals that i have been using these two for about 9 months and i see a little changes that i feel no pain and the Progression of varicose has stopped.. and i will still continue using BioSil and Colloidal Life Trace Minerals for a year and later will comment that it worked on me or not.
Thank you for this advice i hope it will cure  
I also used Yunnan Baiyao. At first we did not give sufficient credit to its benefit. I recommend you add this topical treatment.

Also you do not explain what type of veins are varicosed.
Great saphoneous vein
vericosity can seen only on ankle

Yunnan Baiyao is available in Powder form and capsule form..
and how can i use it for Topical
It is also available in a liquid form that is a applied through its own fixed sponge. You rub the moistened sponge on the spot you are treating.
What about my skin colour
It's turned brown
In India there's no product available like YUNNAN Baiyao
But I found only powder form in this website

http://www.modernherbshop.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=147

I think this will fade off my dark skin coloured due to vericose vein

If u can tell me a URL of any website relating to liquid form of yunna baiyao , I will be more happy