Success Stories Community
I Am Doing Fine Now

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

I Am Doing Fine Now

When I joined the Depression Community last November I was in a terrible state.  I had just re-started my anti-depressant medication, and I was so very low.  I thought I would never be myself again.  I had awful anxiety and panics.  It took eight long weeks to begin to feel well.  Never thought I would feel well again.  I would recommend that anyone who has depression and thinks medication won't help them, to think again.  It has given me back my life.
Thats wonderful maddie you did sound low at the time I am so glad for you, and I agree sometimes you take the meds and all is well again , well done ...
Thank you margypops, I am so grateful for the support I have found here.  It has made all the difference to me.  I feel I have dear friends, whereas before I was lonely and isolated.  God Bless MedHelp.