Success Stories Community
I recovered from Bell's Palsy

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

I recovered from Bell's Palsy

I had suffered from bell's palsy before, not more than a half a year ago. bell's palsy is a facial disease in which some part of the face is paralyzed. im not sure if it can become the whole face but in my case, half my face got paralysed. it started with the flickering of my eyes, then constant watering, that unstoppinable eye flickering. slowly i started to realise that my smile wasnt complete, it was a half. day by day, i couldnt laugh, flare up my nose or raise both eyebrows. it was a horrible feeling. my father took me to the doctors who said (much to my pleasure) that it wasnt soo dangerous. after giving a whole load of medication to take, i became better within a week!
well that's great news for you, I bet you were really scared ,I bet you felt so good when the Doc said it wasn't as bad as you had thought..well done you are  winner .;l
Its as if u were in my shoes! yeah i was soooooo scared at first, thought i was gonna be a totally new person. but when i went to the doctors and said its ok, i was gonna scream and jump into the sky, but i coulnt beacuse i was in a hospital...... :S
thank you so much, nah im not a winner, think the doctor is... :) x
both you are and indeed he is .....a success story indeed ..
Thank you so much margy -x