I recovered from Bell's Palsy
I had suffered from bell's palsy before, not more than a half a year ago. bell's palsy is a facial disease in which some part of the face is paralyzed. im not sure if it can become the whole face but in my case, half my face got paralysed. it started with the flickering of my eyes, then constant watering, that unstoppinable eye flickering. slowly i started to realise that my smile wasnt complete, it was a half. day by day, i couldnt laugh, flare up my nose or raise both eyebrows. it was a horrible feeling. my father took me to the doctors who said (much to my pleasure) that it wasnt soo dangerous. after giving a whole load of medication to take, i became better within a week!
well that's great news for you, I bet you were really scared ,I bet you felt so good when the Doc said it wasn't as bad as you had thought..well done you are  winner .;l
Its as if u were in my shoes! yeah i was soooooo scared at first, thought i was gonna be a totally new person. but when i went to the doctors and said its ok, i was gonna scream and jump into the sky, but i coulnt beacuse i was in a hospital...... :S
thank you so much, nah im not a winner, think the doctor is... :) x
both you are and indeed he is .....a success story indeed ..
Thank you so much margy -x
Generally, Bell's Palsy will resolve on it's own without medication.

Several years ago I had an episode that lasted six weeks. It affected my speech as well. It is a terribly depressing diagnosis from a psychological standpoint.

I'm happy your's has resolved.