Success Stories Community
It worked for me!

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

It worked for me!

I really didn't know whet to go with this, but prayer worked for me! I had been trying since.June to.find a new home dor.myself and my children. I was starting to run out of options. Right before thanksgiving. I found two. One.fell tgrough&well the other,the landlord I think is heaven sent! She took me to do things I needed to do to get.things moving,then I hit a hard bump but she held on with.me. Financial problems. I prayed in it(I'm not trying to push my beliefs kn anybody), but it qorked and is working for me. This lNdlord called me tonight to let me know ghings ade in motion and evwrything should be alright. This I feel is my success story. It took me 6 long months but.i mDe it. My family will have our iwn again.
That's a wonderful story.. indeed a success story ,I think many with all the tragedy of recent happenings are turning to prayer ..The Landlord sounds like a good woman ..Glad you found a new home, and are feeling better .
trust me there is a god i think its awsome u know who helped u..im still waiting on my prayers but sometake longer than others god keep blessing you...fred