Success Stories Community
Thank you all Forums

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

Thank you all Forums

The MedHelp forums have helped me tremendously in an unexpected way. I am a fairly new immigrant to North America and since the majority of comments is coming from the US, just reading the forums has opened my eyes to the people of this continent faster than I could ever have learned in person. I am so impressed with the knowledge and eagerness to help others that fills the majority of forums that I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone, globally, and the creators of MedHelp. Last not least, I can not imagine life without the Child Behavior and the Maternal and Child forum anymore. The inspiration and information I have received is tremendous. All we need now is a little forum on the side called "Kids say the darndest things" to get some healthy laughter into the equation. Thank you so much.
take care..