Success Stories Community
Thank you from Andhra Pradesh - India!

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

Thank you from Andhra Pradesh - India!

Namaste Med Help,

I have used your service with good effect and have found and will find it invaluable in the future.
I use it to help my friends in India where I have lived for 18 months of the last Two years. A village with no money, no electricity, no Doctor. Just me and my helper Kanakia, and www.medhelp.org I have to leave the village and usually go to Hydrabad to get on the net and collect the neccesary items (drugs and dressings) every month. The village is in Andhra Pradesh inland from Ongole. I am at present in the UK and am planning the next trip to India and leave in three months. When I have saved enough funds.

This letter is to say a thank you, from myself and from Kanakia, Kanakoma, Balama (her mother) and three hundred other tribals. xxxxxxxxx

Paul F
Tags: friends, trip, years