Success Stories Community
anyone tetraplegic?????? Or even just paralyzed to talk to???

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

my wife was paralyzed c-6 c-7 in a car accident in oct. 2010 and has normal use of her arms and hands and not suppose too..... And then she is gaining feeling in her legs..... Anyone else know anything????
Oh I just love hear about this kind of success., would be wonderful if your wife could come up and tell us her story, it would give hope to many, she could put it into a journal or juts put it up here. She will find much support here on MH get her to browse around the many forums and groups .she is indeed a winner, big time .....
That is just terrific! Get hold of the book by Bruce Lipton titled "The Biology of Belief".