this is success story
I had asthma for most of my life and took a drug theopholin which worked well and after 25 years I was constantly sick and went to dr. problem is dr wasn't that bright and 1/4 after 1/4 he ordered same tests and I kept coming in and telling him I was worse; finally throwing up 5-7 times every day, lost weight, living on pain pills and vodka it was time to die or get another dr.
. . . NEW DR. OFFICE; spent 10 minutes talking to nurse assitant (longer than idiot dr spent in 2 yrs.)
then spent 10 minutes talking to a nurse practitioner who then said "I think u r toxic from one of your meds which was the theopholin but after 25 years I was only taking 1/4 of the amount. I THOUGHT THAT MADE NOT SENCE, BUT I already paid her so might as well listen; NOW TO BE sure she left and got the head of the entire business and he says to me "I promise u this, we will make u feel better", so she gives me a new med and I stopped taking the old med and THAT VERY DAY and from then on all the symptoms and sickness left.
. . sometimes all u really need is a smart person willing to listen and u need to be also
MY SPOUSE prompted me to change dr as said; "either die or get another dr as i can't stand this anymore"
. . . good luck to all
You are right that is indeed a success story ..the fact you beat the sickness and the symptoms you had, well done and congrats on having a great spouse ..