Success Stories Community
this is success story

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

this is success story

I had asthma for most of my life and took a drug theopholin which worked well and after 25 years I was constantly sick and went to dr. problem is dr wasn't that bright and 1/4 after 1/4 he ordered same tests and I kept coming in and telling him I was worse; finally throwing up 5-7 times every day, lost weight, living on pain pills and vodka it was time to die or get another dr.
. . . NEW DR. OFFICE; spent 10 minutes talking to nurse assitant (longer than idiot dr spent in 2 yrs.)
then spent 10 minutes talking to a nurse practitioner who then said "I think u r toxic from one of your meds which was the theopholin but after 25 years I was only taking 1/4 of the amount. I THOUGHT THAT MADE NOT SENCE, BUT I already paid her so might as well listen; NOW TO BE sure she left and got the head of the entire business and he says to me "I promise u this, we will make u feel better", so she gives me a new med and I stopped taking the old med and THAT VERY DAY and from then on all the symptoms and sickness left.
. . sometimes all u really need is a smart person willing to listen and u need to be also
MY SPOUSE prompted me to change dr as said; "either die or get another dr as i can't stand this anymore"
. . . good luck to all
You are right that is indeed a success story ..the fact you beat the sickness and the symptoms you had, well done and congrats on having a great spouse ..